Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick Update

I'm still pregnant - 37 weeks tomorrow. The doctor took me out of work a week and a half ago. My bp's were too high and I was +1 for protein and sugar. I'm trying to work from home and it is hard. It is hard to be home 24/7. I'm not getting any rest and DP thinks this is a vacation. I try to put in 8 hours on the lap top for work and then still have to do all my regular chores. I'm miserable. I'm tired, I don't feel well, I'm having a lot of sciatic pain.

I'm going crazy - I cry ever day, we fight every day.

At today's appointment I was 2 cm, 50% effaced, and a -1 station. Doctor says it will be soon...

Emotionally I don't know how much more I can take...

DP's sisters were here this weekend and even they think she is an asshole. LOL - at least we all see the truth and I'm not crazy.

I need to lose weight after this baby. I know it will help with my energy level and self-esteem.

6 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

Wow... time is just flying by! The big day is almost here. Take this time for yourself - relax and let everyone else wait on you. You're worth it!

twondra said...

Oh, sweetie. I'm soooo sorry about DP. I wish there was something I could say or do. I'm always here for you!

RainbowMomma said...

I can't believe you're about to have your baby. I am so happy for you!!! I miss you, girl. I'm thinking about you.

twondra said...

How are you? I've been thinking of you!

Cindy said...

Hope all is going well! ~Cindy~

2momswithaplan said...

Ok... I'm checking in! Did you have your baby yet?? How is everything? You can't just leave us hanging like this! :)