Tomorrow marks 34 weeks - I can't believe I made it this far. 24 more hours and I will have crossed the majic line, made my goal, and my doctor will be able to deliver me and not send me to another hospital. I had an ultrasound - the baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule and is huge - already over 5 pounds. Now I'm afraid I might not make it through natural childbirth after all!!
Nothing is ready. DP felt sick all weekend. We taped off the room and I pray she feels up to painting today. I have to start pulling out the baby clothes and see what we can reuse. I have almost nothing for a girl. Does everything really need to be pink? What's wrong with wearing blue duck pj's? Yet I almost feel guilty imposing our gender neutral values on her already. I feel like I should let her be a girlie girl until she tells me otherwise. But you know, the budget prevails. I can not waste perfectly good baby clothes just because they are not pink!!
Too much to do, too fat and big and pregnant to do much either...
If I haven't mentioned it before, I've realized that I'm very depressed this pregnancy. My cousin is sure it's the hormones I was getting with the injections. She's and L & D nurse and went through the same with her invitro. I trust her. I am very depressed. It's too bad really.
But there is always a light, there is always hope. This I have learned from battling other periods of depression in my life. It does pass.
BP's not good this weekend and staying just below the 140/90 mark. Ugh.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm soooo sorry you're depressed. I'm thinking of you! (((HUGS)))
I'm hoping the depression clears after you have the baby. And there is nothing wrong with a girl in blue clothes! Nothing! :o)
Post a Comment