Beautiful baby! She is adorable! I hope that you've been feeling better. PPD is so hard, but it's not your fault!!! Your body is going through so many changes right now and you deserve all the help and support that you can get. Please make sure that you are asking for help and talking with someone who can support you through this time. It will pass and the days will start to get better. You are a strong and wonderful woman and a good mother, you can do this!
I'm not afraid to share most of what goes on in my head and in my life. But from time to time I might feel the need to vent or reflect on things that I'd like to keep private. If you e-mail me at with a compelling reason why you think you should have the password, I might consider giving it to you. If I know you in real life, please don't be offended if I say no.
3 comments:
She's so beautiful! Thank you for posting pictures. Hope you are doing well.?
She is precious!
E-mail me if you still have my address. I have some ideas...
Beautiful baby! She is adorable!
I hope that you've been feeling better.
PPD is so hard, but it's not your fault!!! Your body is going through so many changes right now and you deserve all the help and support that you can get. Please make sure that you are asking for help and talking with someone who can support you through this time. It will pass and the days will start to get better. You are a strong and wonderful woman and a good mother, you can do this!
Post a Comment