I'm still here, still plugging away at life! I've been so very busy at work - I had hoped to catch up on reading and writing by now! Thank you to everyone who has left a supportive comment or e-mailed me. I really appreciate it!
Thing with DP are the same. The good news is that DD seems to be getting over some of her tummy troubles and is actually sleeping for 4-5 hours at a time at night. She's also been sleeping on her back and not in the car seat or strapped to my body while I sit up in a chair! In another week I think we may be able to transition her to the crib! We started giving her gripe water which we had also given DS. A friend found it locally for us - we had never seen it anywhere but a specialty store in town - 45 minutes away and had just been to dang tired to drive up there. The doctor also changed us from Zantac to Prilosec for her.
I'm glad to be busy at work - another person in my office lost their job so it is good to be busy and needed these days.
One of these days I hope to have more time for writing!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment