Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

The light of my life - no one makes me smile more than this little guy!






I wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone and thank you so much for your wisdom, advice and support when you comment on my blog.


I probably won't be around much until after the new year, but please know you will all be in my thoughts and prayers for a happy holiday season!












4 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

He is so handsome! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Kathryn said...

Thanks for the invite! What a cute, cute cutie!!!

I'll toughen up and bear with you through this. I can't imagine how hard all of this must be. I'm sorry that things aren't better for you.

I hope that you can find some things to enjoy this Christmas!

twondra said...

Sooo cute! Thinking of you!

Cindy said...

Thinking of you and hoping all is well!