Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Thank you

I just wanted to thank everyone for the comments, the encouragement and support. It really means a lot to me and I'm trying to keep up with each one of you and comment when I can. I feel like I should at least keep in touch with those that are supporting me. I'm taking time away from the Northwest board and random blog reading because all the happy people just depress me more.

Things are about the same at home. Have you ever been so afraid that you just can't do anything? That's exactly where I am right now. I'm afraid to stay and afraid to go - so I do nothing. We really are just existing.

I've been thinking of all the things DP and I have been through together and trying to decide if this relationship is worth fighting for. It seems that I have been fighting for it since day one.

I'm so very busy at work, I still have someone out on medical leave and due to budget cuts have not been able to hire a temp. I will try to write more when I can.

Thanks for thinking of me!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Always thinking and praying for you sweetie. I'm glad you posted. :) I can't imagine going through what you're going through. I hope you find some kind of peace, whether it's with DP or with yourself. Know that we are always here for you. (((HUGS)))

2momswithaplan said...

I was thinking about you. I understand where you are right now. I've been there myself with my ex. I knew after a year that it wasn't working but it took me 2 years after that to get away from her. It was the best thing I could have done for myself. In some relationships, there is a giver and a taker. The giver only gives of herself and the taker just keeps taking until one day the giver has nothing else to give. In a good relationship, both parties do the giving and taking. It has to be 50/50 in order to work. When I finally left my ex, I left for good... no looking back. You have to do what's best for you and those kids. Take time, reflect on your relationship and decide if you can go forward. Good Luck and as always, I'm here if you need to talk.