Of course this may change, as it usually does. DP announced again that she wants a separation. It is going to happen - one of these days it will. We just keep on because of the kids, dogs and finances. But one day soon we shall tire of that. I feel it.
Somehow I have to come up with the money to pay down my credit card that DP knows nothing about. Now that will end the relationship for sure. It will be my fault for keeping it from her and not her fault for always pressuring me to buy things we don't have the money for. She never listens to me and always says how she contributes money to with her SSI check. She does not listen when I rattle off the total of bills versus the income. So to shut her up I secretly use my credit card in the hopes of paying it off. But my tax refund was much less this year than last and I could not pay it off.
I'm really stressed about this. I already sold some old gold jewelry to make this month's payment. We are in a dire situation and I don't have the money to pay the card. How am I going to come up with 3500? I can only get about 1300 from my retirement and that will tale a while. The A/C needs to be fixed and I don't have enough credit on the card to pay for it. And I have no one to borrow it from. Couldn't pay it back anyway.
DP will hit the roof for sure and I am afraid to tell her.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment