And I'm going home early!! They called to say the car was ready so I'm leaving early to go take care of that and get an early start to the weekend! It's perfect weather here today. Sunny and no humidity. These are my favorite kinds of days.
It's been a bad day at work with employee issues all around. I have an employee who has called in sick 3 days this week, but managed to get herself to an already paid for training yesterday. This after having been on vacation for 3 days. It has now been over a week. But there is nothing I can do because our crappy new Administrative Assistant still has not completed our office policies that we gave her 5 months ago so I can't even require a doctor's note. This same Admin. didn't place our paper order 2 weeks ago and I found out today that I won't have my brochures for my seminar next week. The same Admin. had the nerve to be ugly to me today because I e-mailed the bosses about it. Well, too bad, my boss isn't happy with the Admin. either and wanted it all in writing.
On the baby front - the nausea is back to almost 24/7. It must be a girl because this baby is causing way more problems than my son did. I'm so hormonal - there has got to be extra estrogen running through my veins - lol!!
On the home front, I knew the good feelings could not last and Wednesday night there was a lot of yelling on DP's part and crying on mine. First of all I was feeling like crap and then she started in about my mother and I just snapped. But again, there goes the hypocrite in her and let me tell you, she can snap whenever she wants, but how dare I speak to her in the same way. But I think we are over it. Things were better yesterday. I've been trying to do more of my share around the house and that has helped. Now if only I could find a way to handle the issue with my family. If I could just find where the happy medium is. But DP is so unpredictable - you never know what about my mom might set her off.
Am I horrible? Will God punish me for wishing I didn't have these parents? How do you choose between the people in your life? I'm just so much happier with DP's family.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow...you poor thing. I don't know how you deal with it with DP. That would be so hard to take. I admire you for that.
Hope your nausea feels better and I hope work gets better.
I'm so sorry I haven't been so good with blogs lately....I promise to get better!
Love you sweetie!
Check out Elfgirl's blog:
http://elfgirlsglade.blogspot.com/
sad news :(
How are you doing? I'm thinking of ya!!
Post a Comment