Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's a....

GIRL! We found out yesterday that she is definitely a girl! And most importantly, she is perfectly healthy!

I had a pretty nice week away from work and the computer. It wasn't easy being at home with DP 24/7 for 6 days. There are lots of things going on and her highs and lows are becoming more frequent which of course affect my moods greatly. One minute I think we've turned the corner and the next minute I feel like I need to take DS and finally move on - alone. I'm not sure what's worse right now. Crying every day with her or crying every day alone for the rest of my life.

It saddens me that such a happy time is dampened by these other issues in my life. I'm much too tired for the stress.

I have alot to catch up on at work so I'll try to write more later.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Congrats on your girl! :)

Sweetie, I'm soooo sorry you have to go through so much. I can't imagine being in your shoes. It makes me appreciate Mark much more, though....thank you for that.

I'm always here for you hon! (((HUGS)))

2momswithaplan said...

I'm so happy about your healthy baby girl! Thank you for sending an invite to your blog. I wanted to comment back and say thank you for your words of encouragement on my blog. I'm sorry to hear that things between you and DP are not going well. I hope you two will figure things out soon. Try to keep your head up.