Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Taking a break

I'm going to take a break from blogging. My depressing life is bothering me. The fact that I'm having a baby and DP and I are having problems is bothering me. The fact that so many couples in stronger relationships are struggling is bothering me. I feel guilty. Of course I'd want my children even if I were single. But I'm still feeling terrible.

And last night DP told me to my face that she hated me. There's no taking back that kind of venom.

5 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

Wow... I'm so sorry to hear about this. You're right, those words sting. Holly and I have been into some pretty rough patches (I think every relationship has) but we were able to get through them and move on. There was one time when Holly told me she didn't want to have children with me. That shot through me like a cannon and was very hard for me to overcome. But we worked through it. I should also mention that at the time she said this, she was drunk and we were fighting. The very next day she apologized and said she didn't mean it. But it took a year for me to believe her.

If you think your relationship is worth the fight then fight for it. There is no such thing as an easy relationship. It's all about finding the right person who is worth all the heartache.

I wish you all the best and please know that you can email me any time for a chat. My email is 2momswithaplan at gmail dot com.

Cindy said...

I'm sorry you are hurting. We all say things we don't mean when we're angry. You will find the path that's best for you and your children. It may not be the easiest path but, you'll find the right one eventually and you will be happy when you do. Love and light from our home to yours.

twondra said...

Wow....I'm so sorry sweetie. I know I'm one of those with the "great" relationship so I feel bad. I'm so sorry. If you ever want to talk, I'm here for you. (((HUGS)))

2momswithaplan said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing.... Hope all is well!

twondra said...

Just wanting to tell you that I love you girl! (((HUGS)))