Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm really not feeling well. I race like I have caffeine flowing through my veins. But my heart itself is not racing - it is beating normally - but it feels like it is racing. And sometimes I have a slow beat. The best way I can describe it is it feels like a bubble rising up through thick oil.

And I just feel like crap. I think the fat is finally catching up to me. I've carried this weight for 8 years now.

2 comments:

twondra said...

I'm sooo sorry sweetie. I wish we could get together and I could be there for you more. I love you! I hope you feel better soon. (((HUGS)))

2momswithaplan said...

I'm sorry you are going through that. You should have your blood pressure checked. I have blood pressure problems and what your describing sounds like what I feel when my bp peeks. I hope you are able to feel better soon!