I think I'm coming down with a cold, or maybe having a flare up of allergies. I've just got that "feeling". Scratchy throat, a little achy, chills here and there, foggy head. I hope whatever it is, it doesn't get any worse than what I feel right now.
There is so much I want to write about, but I think I'm going to lay low for the next week or so. I'm getting anxious for the 8 week ultrasound and writing doesn't help. It just makes me focus on it more. Or maybe it's because I'm feeling blah and crappy that keeps me from being inspired. But I just can't relax. Some days I don't feel pregnant like I did with DS. I'm not as tired, my boobs don't hurt that much. The nausea is a here and there kind of thing. Maybe I'm just not remembering correctly. I did have an easy pregnancy with DS. My ovary is hurting today and of course any pain in the uterine area sends me into a panic.
I had a full blown panic attack on the bus ride home last week. I haven't had one in ages. I used to suffer from debilitating panic attacks. So much so that I was on medication for a while and could barely leave my house. Lots of therapy and hard work has helped me and eventually the attacks went away. I think the stress of everything going on right now set this last one in motion. It was really scary and I was trapped on that van with all those people. I kind of feel one coming on now, but I am more prone to them when I'm not feeling well.
I'm sure after next week, I'll feel alot better!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, sweetie, I'm so sorry. Take the time for yourself..don't worry about writing. :) Concentrate on feeling better. I'm thinking of ya and love ya girl. :) (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment