Thursday, September 4, 2008
Flutter, flutter
I think I felt the flutter of the baby yesterday. I felt something and I'm pretty sure it wasn't gas. I didn't quite believe it possible, but then I found a website that said you CAN feel the flutters as early as 6 weeks. With DS I didn't feel anything for a while, but then again, it was all new and I don't know what I SHOULD be feeling. But this time I recognized it. It has to be the baby! I can't wait for my ultrasound. I'm craving salty food this time around. With DS it was sweets. I have to watch out for both. With my weight I have to be concerned about blood pressure and blood sugar. I'm getting hungry all the time now too. I need to find some more low calorie snacks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!! That's too exciting!!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment