Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nervous

I'm getting so anxious for tomorrow. I've been busy at work this morning and that has helped to pass the time quickly, but now the afternoon is slowing down. Last night before bed I felt the worst nausea I've experienced so far. I had to go to bed at 9:30 just so I could rest. I took some Tums for heartburn and it all passed within a half an hour. It's 1 pm now and the same feeling is setting in again. It's also a rainy day and that always makes me extra sleepy. Yesterday I was able to get out at lunch for a 20 minute walk and that did boost my energy for the afternoon so I want to try and keep that up. I would have gone today but I don't feel like walking in the rain - I should though because I'm so sleepy and I do have my umbrella. It should only be a few more weeks with the nausea. With DS it passed soon after the second month. The fatigue I'm afraid will be here to stay.

We enrolled DS in a place called The Little Gym. He's been to two classes and has learned to jump which he now does constantly. I will try to upload some photos from my phone. We are also trying some potty training. He will actually pee on the potty if you make him sit there long enough, but he won't tell us when he has to go. I just don't think he's truly ready, but it doesn't seem to hurt to start showing him the routine of it all. He does like to sit on his potty when we are going potty ourselves which I guess means he's kind of getting it. It's funny. Having a two year old is a blast, really!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

I feel like a bad friend...I've been sick so I haven't been on too many blogs, but I had to come on and say good luck today! I hope it goes good and I'll be anxious to hear how it goes! Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!!

twondra said...

How did it go yesterday? I've been thinking of you sweetie!