So like I said, by the time I got home, DP was as sweet as pie and had cooked one of my favorite dinners. I wish conflict didn't upset me so much. DP just needs to blow up and vent and then she is usually fine after.
But truly this has become the bipolar blog - life goes from good to bad in seconds!!
This past weekend was a rough one - full of highs and lows. I'm feeling really depressed these days. We had a pretty good appointment at the doctor and did get to see the baby. I'll post a picture soon. I have my high risk appointments this week so I'll have more pictures then. I've been very busy at work and very stressed at home so there's not much time for anything else.
DP is supposed to go see her sister this weekend and I'm looking forward to being alone with the baby. I have some very specific chores I want to get done so I hope I'm feeling well and energetic.
I wish I had something more to write about - well I do really, but I'm tired and work is waiting!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment