It's a great day for a wedding in California today! And another step closer to liberty and equal justice for all!!
And could that woman on O'Reilly last night just shut up about this paving the way for polygamists and child molesters? Um hello? One wife is more than I can handle, thank you very much - I'm not looking for more and um, I like my women grown up and mature. Geesh two people of the same sex entering into a committed union does just not equate to multiple spouses and child abuse. And I'll probably alientate a whole lot of people when I say that so long as they are not abusing children or forcing people against their will, I don't have a major problem if any one wants multiple spouses. Now cults, I have a problem with those and some polygamist groups appear to have cult like mentality...but again, I'm not going to judge consenting adults - NOTE I SAID ADULTS - in how they choose to live their lives together so long as they are being good and decent and don't rape, murder or steal.
Wouldn't I be the hypocrite if I did?
All I want to do is live a good and decent life loving my neighbor (and my wife) as I wish to be loved by others.
Now of course these days there's not alot of love in my house, but that's another story for another day.
Today I just want to be proud of being gay and be happy for my brothers and sisters who are blazing a trail state by state!!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment