I'm so glad that the weekend is here. I've been having a hard time logging in today and I've tried to post several comments only to be given an error message. I was wondering how Tammy was feeling and mark too and wanted to thank Shari for the support!
I called and got all the details about the van pool and if there is a space available June 1 I will join. I found out work will pay $15 a month towards the cost and so that means I'll only have to pay about $57. Considering it costs me about $50 a week to fill up my oh so very NOT eco-friendly SUV, this will be a considerable savings to both my wallet and the earth!! It will be an adjustment not having a car on campus, but heck I lived in Boston for years without a car and grew to love the "T". I can do this!
I hope we have a nice weekend. I did not make plans to do anything with my mom - I sent her a card and that was it. But already I'm feeling guilty about not doing something for her. But I'll try not to stress about it. I'm not sure what we have planned for the weekend for us - DP has been stressing about all the projects that need doing and I know we need to go to BJ's. We are out of everything!
I wish I had more to write but I'd probably just complain about the stress at work and home and my mom and I've done enough of that lately. I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's AWESOME about the savings for the carpool! It'll be nice to have it cut down by almost 3/4. You'll get a lot of extra exercise, too, which is never bad.
(Thanks for the extra shout out, also.)
That's so great about the carpooling! Any way to save some $. I've heard gas is going to be $4 by Memorial weekend. What's this world coming to?
Thanks for the shoutout sweetie! I'm doing great now and Mark's better...although he was sick again last night. Poor guy.
Just popping by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment