Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged

Okay, I was tagged for a meme by Tammy! It's my first tag and first meme - I've never done this before!

Four things I did ten years ago:
1. Realized that I never should have gotten married and started therapy to figure out what the hell to do with my life.
2. Went back to the school where I had worked for years - I left because my boss would not consider me for a promotion and then when the girl they hired didn't work out, my boss regreted it and hired me back to the higher position!
3. Took up running and got in the best shape of my life. Too bad I didn't stick with it!
4. Mastered driving a stick shift!

Four things I did five years ago:
1. Sold my house in the northeast and moved south with DP and bought our first house together.
2. Divorce from ex-husband finally becomes official.
3. Became very involved with dog rescue.
4. Cried on baseball opening day because it was my first year without season tix to the Red Sox and then signed up for the baseball package on cable!

Four things I did yesterday:
1. Hung out with DP's nephew and GF who came to visit us this weekend from DC.
2. Went fishing at the lake and took DS on a nature walk.
3. Ate dinner at Golden Corral which DS just loves!
4. Folded laundry after our company left.

Four shows I love to watch:
1. Any and all reality tv - Survivor, Real World, Apprentice, Super Nanny, Wife Swap - I love it all!
2. Anything on Food Network
3. O'Reilly Factor and Greta on FOX
4. BASEBALL

Four things I love to do:
1. Spend time with my son.
2. Work in the garden.
3. Go to the beach.
4. Watch baseball.

I don't really have anyone to tag back. No one knows I have a blog and I only have a couple of readers from Northwest. I like it that way though. This is the only private and independent thing I have....

1 comment:

twondra said...

Thanks sweetie! I'm glad you did it. It's so interesting! I'm glad you're a reality buff. :)