39 years young today! I'm going to try and make it a good day inspite of all the stresses lately! DP is going to cook linguine with white clam sauce and has a tiramisu for my cake. I'm never sure which I like more - the Italian or the Puerto Rican but this year I'm choosing Italian! The weather is lovely today too.
I'm getting wicked stressed about lunch with mom today. How sick is that, that your heart races and your nerves are on edge just for having lunch with your mother? I can guarantee my son will never feel that way about me. I will not treat him the way my mom has treated me.
Had to leave work early yesterday to go to the dealer to see about the problems with the new car. It has been a very frustrating process and I'm not sure I'll ever buy a car there again. It's all getting resolved thank goodness and that's all that matters now. And they do have a cute little 5 speed and a new convertible that I just might need for the big 40 next year. Ha, ha, just kidding. I can barely afford the fact that we had to get one new car.
Issues at work continue and if I don't get a hold of my emotions and frustrations I'm the one who is going to get in trouble and not TE. My boss is getting sick of the drama too and that's not good for me!
AF is due shortly - I'm getting crampy and spotting. Of course this is GREAT because as soon as she starts I can calculate approximate O time and let DP's nephew know when he'll need to visit. I'm honestly not ready to try next month - wanted more time to lose weight - but since I'm not yet sure we can count on him, I thought we should go ahead and see what happens in case I need to go to plan C! But it's my birthday geesh and we have a nice and busy weekend planned. Cramps and AF would not be fun. Oh well!!
Maybe I'll write more after the big lunch with mom.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment