Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A few ramblings

Well nephew could not come down this weekend and I definitely think this would have been the weekend to inseminate with fresh. Oh well. I need to read up in my book some more since I spent the last year and a half doing the IUI's. Everything is different when you use fresh and do it at home. I want to make sure I get the timing right like I did for DS. The good news is that if I have another month like this one I could be right on target for 4th of July when nephew will be with us for 3 days. Let's see how it goes! Could I be that lucky?

Had a nice weekend with the baby. The living room is almost done. A little more painting and then we can move all the furniture back in place. Then it's off to start the bedroom floor. It's been so hot - we got the baby a little pool that is big enough for all 3 of us to sit in and that's what we did yesterday. It has a slide and DP and I sit on each side of the pool and then DS slides down into the middle. We had a blast and kept cool and then we all took a long afternoon nap.

Tonight is the big night with mom and I returned to some stress and problems at work today. Diet is going horrible as a result. I'm not sure how to control the emotional eating and there's no chance of getting on the treadmill tonight. I wish I could get myself out of bed early in the morning but I already get up at the un-holy hour of 5:30 AM just to attend to the dogs and get myself ready to leave at 6:40 AM. I'm not sure how I can add treadmill time to that - but I'm going to keep it as a goal!

DP and I only fought a little bit this weekend - less than usual, but still over ridiculous stuff. It's so hard. How do you love someone so much, but hate to live with them? Is every relationship like that? The rest of the world seems so happy.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Awww, sweetie, hang in there! I think about you every day!