I'm leaving work early today to take DP to the airport so I haven't got much time to write. Lots going on - DP is planning to stay until Monday so I got the approval to work from home that day. I have such a great boss. She actually understands the little phobia we have with baby sitters. And anyway, with DP being a stay at home mom it is not usually an issue. Luckily I am fully set up to be able to work from home at any time. Being a manager makes me essential personnel and at the largest state university in the state, part of our disaster plan is having mobile units for all major areas of operation. So it has it's perks....
House is a mess - I'm going to try and surprise DP and work really hard on some cleaning projects while she is gone.
Had lunch with a business associate today - I want a job with his company. We're going to talk again at the end of the summer. So at least he didn't say no. I think he would be interested in hiring me - I just need the right deal. I need more money than what I'm making now and I want to work from home since the home office is in another state. I absolutely can't move so the work from home and cover surrounding areas is crucial to the deal.
Started a new class today for work - it's gonna be a big committment.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment