I think I mentioned that J was unhappy with the annual review. I'm not sure if an appeal will go to HR, but I'm guessing it will. I reviewed everything with M and then M spoke with B and we are standing by my evaluation. It was fair and accurate. J tried to refute some things and redo some work to show that she knew what she was doing. She got the work wrong again so I am very confident that she does not know what to do and my review was right on. Then today she proved it more by e-mailing me questions that she should have known the answers to. I am very frustrated by the extra work she makes both for herself and me. Lots of time has been lost dealing with all of this - a waste of tax payers money if you ask me.
This day is going by so slowly - not sure I'll make it until 5 PM! Oh, speaking of work, riding the van has been good. I get to work early and can earn some comp time which makes me happy. It also lets me see if K and C are arriving to work on time. They have an earlier start than J and she is never on-time. HR will be meeting with her about that next week. She was late 13 times in one month. Geesh - and she has an accomodation for a later start time anyway with a reduced lunch to make up for it. Double geesh!
Hopefully the living room will be done this weekend and perhaps we can start on the bedroom floor. DS slept in his big boy bed for the first time last night. I had to pretend to sleep on the floor of his room for 1 hour and 45 minutes before we finally let him cry it out a bit. I didn't want to totally have him freaked out about the new routine but at the same time, I can't give into things that will cause bedtime problems. DP said he did great at naptime today so I guess he's adjusted already. He looks so tiny in the bed even though it is a toddler bed. My baby is a big boy now! I hope we have a good weekend. I've been assigned to finish sealing the back deck - I hope it's not too hot tomorrow! I'll be grumpy if I have to be outside in the hot sun!!
So it looks like DN will be here 2 weekends in a row although the second weekend will be with his gf so I don't know how we'll do inseminations since he does not want to tell her about it. This month my cycle was very strange. I had fertile days early on like days 8 and 9 and then nothing until day 13 and nothing again. Temperature has been funny too. If I can get DN to donate somewhere between days 8-14 I should be covered. My cycle has been very messed up after all those months of Clomid. I'll try to figure out how to post my FF stats here. But for now I'd better get back to work!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope the work situation goes okay! You just can't catch a break.
hope you have a good weekend!
Post a Comment