Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

She's Unbelievable

Mom did not even ask how her grandson is. I don't expect her to ask about DP. She's such a selfish b*tch. What kind of grandmother does not ask about her grandkids - even if she is pissed at the moms? She proves over and over that she's all about appearances and only shows concern when others might be watching.

My sandwich was good at least.

DP started painting the laundry room today - new color to go over the one I originally chose and ended up coming out the color of butter and not going with the new floor at all. DP chose terra cotta which I think will be stunning but way too dark. It'll be a surprise when I get home for sure!! She's going for an old Italian, rustic, Tuscan kitchen kind of look. I'm just worried that it will look funny with the cabinets and appliances. It will be next year before we can upgrade those! We're doing the laundry/mud room and the kitchen the same since they are right next to each other. It's just easier. I ordered curtain swatches from Country Curtains last night. I can't wait to get home and see the paint color!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

I'm soooo sorry the lunch with your mom didn't go so well. I'm glad the sandwich was good. :)