Friday, May 2, 2008
Terra Cotta
Hey terra cotta walls are not so bad! It's looks nice so far - not sure what I'll think when we move on to the kitchen, but after the initial shock wore off last night, I'm already quite used to it! Birthday dinner was yummy too and my darling baby boy made me a card! Made quite a mess in the process, but gosh it is so worth it to have his little painting smears all over my card. Such love! There is no greater joy! It should be a busy weekend of house projects and shopping. I'm going to try not to think about work at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks soooo much sweetie for your comments on my blog. I have been so swamped with appts and making up time for work that I haven't gotten to check anyone's blog. I'm so sorry. I'm going to update my blog tomorrow and then catch up on everyone else's. I feel horrible that I haven't been able to. I want to be there to support everyone and I feel bad when I can't.
I hope you had an okay birthday! I can tell from the titles of some of your posts, that it wasn't the greatest. :( I'm so sorry. I'll catch up tomorrow....I promise!!!
Mark is feeling much, much better! Thanks so much! I think he's finally back to his old self. I think it was just a little bug, but when those hit him, they hit him real hard. :( Poor guy.
Thanks so much for asking about Mark! It means the world to me!
Thanks for the blog comment! I didn't even know you had a blog. (But I guess not, since it's new.)
I went back and read all of your blog posts. I'm sorry things are so stressful. I hate when life is like that.
Mine started getting better with my family when I moved up north. My mom now lives up here with us and even though we get along, it still takes getting used to. (Especially for DP.) (It's not as bad as I thought, though.)
I hope things go well with the nephew, too. Good luck and much babydust. I'll add you to the blogroll.
Post a Comment