Well DP is really not speaking to me. I don't know what to do. I do feel very sad when things are like this. But I do not know how to make her happy. No matter what I do, it is never good enough, or it is the wrong thing. Last night she asked me why we are living together. I honestly did not have an answer beyond the fact that financially we would not survive on our own. And the dogs. I could maybe swing a small apartment and daycare. But I would have to sell the house and that means the dogs would have to go. So really, is that what it has come down to? We are still together just because of the child and the fur babies and because financially two is better than one?
It's very sad. I am very sad. And of course being who she is, DP blames me for everything. And me, being who I am can only reply that I've done the best I could which was never good enough for her anyway.
I want things to be okay, I really do. I'm just not sure if we can put it all back together.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i don't understand why you are still with this woman. she treats you with no respect and yelling at you day after day is no way to live...it's especially not good for your son...you know he hears all the yelling!! and exposing him to tv all day while you are at work is awful.
Awww, sweetie, I'm sooo sorry. I know I keep saying that, but I just can't think of anything else to say. :( Maybe taking a break for a little bit might help? I just wish you could win the lottery to help financially. :) Good luck, hon! The offer to talk is always there. :)
Post a Comment