I've kept diaries and journals as a child and teen, but have never managed to keep up with these on-line blogs! But I'm going to go ahead and give it a try! First and foremost a little bit about me and then I'll feel like I can get on with my musings and ventings!
I am a happily partnered lesbian (would be married if it were legal in my state) and we have a fantastic and adorable 22 month old son. I live in the conservative south, although I am originanlly from a very progressive and liberal northern state! I work at a university and my partner is currently a stay at home mom to our son. We are in the process of trying for a second baby - it has been a long and arduous road this time around.
Welcome to my life!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment