Well, I can't believe I did it - I talked to DP's nephew about being a fresh donor for us. He said yes! I'm swamped at work and have no privacy to talk on the phone here so I can't even tell her. Nephew and I talked via IM and DP's not logged on right now. We of course have not worked out any of the details and I'm cautiously optimistic as nephew has let me down once in the past. But a yes is a start and means we can move forward to the planning stage!
Had a meeting at HR yesterday about TE and it went well and gave me hope - until I came in today and faced new problems and issues. It never ends and it is about to get worse!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, congrats sweetie! I hope it all works out!
Post a Comment