Well, it's another BFN. AF started on Sunday. IUI # 13 is officially a bust and then end of the line for me right now. It was a crappy, rainy weekend and I took some time to be depressed. But only for five minutes, because I have a beautiful soon to be 2 year old son and he needs a happy mom! And he's such a blessing and such a joy! I have so much to be thankful for and will just have to accept it if God does not want me to have another child. I am so grateful for my son and the experiences I have with him - I can't complain about anything. Okay, well I can complain, and I will sometimes, but I feel guilty!
I'm not sure where we are going to go from here. I really want to go back to fresh sperm but we are at a loss on who to ask. We just don't have alot of friends - it's so sad. We really don't have any friends, but that's a story for another day. We are thinking about asking DP's nephew, but that has it's own issues as well - like his mom! I think she would have a hard time with it. DP wants to do frozen at home since she "got me pregnant" at home the last time, but I keep reminding her, we used fresh the last time. And I really think the frozen is not as good! But I think there were also issues with my doctor and the timing and other things that I'll talk about later. Right now I just know that I am taking a month or two off to let the drugs (Clomid) get out of my system and then we'll see where we are financially and what we want to do.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment