Thursday, August 28, 2008
Bad Day
Last night was a bad night at home so today has been a sad and depressing day. To top it off I am very tired and nauseous. I'd normally be happy to be going home, but the thought of returning to the extremes of silence or yelling is overwhelming and making me sad and scared. I've been e-mailing a friend yesterday and today who has a spouse with a personality similar to DP's. We have a lot of the same problems so at least I'm not alone in this. I was wondering the other day if I was the only person in the world in a strange relationship and I guess I am not. Small comfort however.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I hope you're having a better night. I'll be looking for a better update tomorrow. Love ya!!
Post a Comment