Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CD 23 DPO 10

Well, my temp dropped a bit this morning. I am officially becoming obsessed. I went to bed last night with nausea. Have a little bit now too this morning. I'm very tired today but I also stayed up late, the baby was up during the night, and it is rainy and dreary today. Feeling a little bloated but no cramps. Why do my PMS symptoms have to mimic early pregnancy symptoms.

I almost missed the bus this AM. It started raining while I was putting the dogs out so suddenly no one wanted to go out and Molly wouldn't come back in! She found something to bark at. DP was asleep until right as I was going out the door. She didn't even speak to me. She's pretty nasty when she wakes up and I did not make her a cup of coffee. She was asleep! But she'll be pissed anyway that I did not stop to make it before I went out the door. Oh well, I did not have the time at that point. She went out on the porch to smoke and did not even wave back to me. But really I can't concern myself with her moods.

It will be busy at work today. We canceled about 2,000 students yesterday and the e-mail box is already full!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Don't you just "love" the TWW. :) I hope you get more symptoms soon