Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Today's Plan

DP and DS come home tonight! I'm going to clean from 10-12 and then take a break and then probably again from 1-3. This afternoon I have to go food shopping and to the post office. Tonight I must pay bills.

I owe Tammy a happy list post. I promise to do it soon!

Not feeling good about TTC timing. EWCM is gone, but it has the tendency to come back. At this point in my life (compared to TTC for DS) it seems I'm 3 days earlier with everything. But according to my book, some women do ovulate twice. At this ripe old age of 39 could that be? LOL. Who knows. Let's just see how it goes. It's in God's hands now.

Okay, so it's off to clean like a good wife. Lord how I hate housework though!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Definitely need a happy post. :) good luck with the cleaning!!

twondra said...

I hope you got my e-mails I sent back to you. I did get your e-mails and responded. :( I hope they are trapped in cyberspace. :(