I don't know what to make of my current symptoms. My temp is back up after yesterday's scary drop and I've not had any more spotting. I'm still cramping on and off and I truly feel that AF is just around the corner. The other day I wrote that I had some typical pre AF CM. It's always a yellow/green sticky blob. Then about 2 days later I'll get the brown tinged CM (that's what I had yesterday) and then in 2 days I'll get AF. I feel like I've lost all pregnancy symptoms and moved on the the moodiness and depression of PMS. I've felt down and tearful all day. My temper has been short, I have a headache. Sometimes I still feel waves of nausea. But mostly I feel PMS.
I don't know what to do beyond calling the doctor tomorrow and even then, what can they do except repeat my blood work. But if I'm not bleeding by tomorrow then I guess it will give me comfort to go and have another level drawn.
I'm praying that I'm wrong. I've googled all the early pregnancy symptoms and I know this can be PMS or pregnancy. So I'm trying to remain positive and hopeful.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was able to get in....I'm so sorry. I hope you're doing better today. Did you call? Keep me posted sweetie!!
Post a Comment