Temp went back up and nausea (very slight) is now 24/7 with headache that comes and goes. BB's are sore here and there with some tingling. CM is very slight, but EW in appearance.
Of course it means nothing, had this before and not been PG, but I will say the queasiness I sometimes get with PMS in not usually constant, it's more fleeting. And today I have had heartburn after every meal - breakfast, snack and now lunch.
DP wants me to pick up a test tonight for FMU tomorrow. I'd still like to wait a bit - just not ready for disappointment. And just before AF I have a certain CM pattern that ALWAYS is right on for AF starting 2-3 days later. So with CD 28 being Monday, that CM should show up around Saturday. I've been having lots of twinges. Not really cramps - more like a pinch or a poke.
I don't want to get my hopes up....
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sure thinking of ya! It would be hard to get my hopes up, too
Post a Comment