Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Life is a roller coaster

Yes, that's my life. DP is mad at me again - stupid stuff. Some times I just don't care. I'm trying not to stress about it. I wasn't even sure why she was mad at me at first. Last night I was putting the dogs out at 10 pm and I was sitting in the garage reading the paper. Nephew came out to say good night and when I came back in the house DP was pissed at me for sitting and reading the paper and then she said she cleaned up dog poop and there better not be any tomorrow (today). Well I snapped back at her that I clean it up when they are eating supper. It is dark in the morning when I let them out and same again before bed. The only time I have when I can see is right after work. She didn't need to do it during the day. It's the hypocrite in her. She can yell and speak badly to me, but I am not allowed to do the same to her. I must always conduct myself with respect while she can treat me like crap.

Oh well.

So Monday my bb's were really sore and nipples very sensitive. Tuesday I had that pinching low. And once or twice today. But otherwise that's it. FF said I O'd on day 13. Who knows really since my signs are all out of alignment. Going to try and relax and just be surprised if it is BFP and not get too stressed of BFN. ha, tune back in when I'm devastated in 2 weeks. Oh well.

Very busy at work, plus stress at home. Also trying to eat better and drink more water which means many trips to the bathroom!! That's all for now!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Awww, man, I'm so sorry sweetie. I wish things were better for you.

I'll be here for you in 2 weeks whether it be tears or joy or sadness. I'm leaning towards joy. :)

Love ya girl!!