It's going to be a late night - the family is only about half-way home. Ugh. At least that gives me more time to clean. Pressure motivates me! I went out today and got all the errands done - picked up the home insemination supplies. No positive OPK yet, but still have ferning and watery to egg white CM seems to be returning. No temp rise either (I wasn't going to but I started temping - won't be much help since I didn't start with day one). So again this one is in God's hands. It will be tomorrow (after midnight sometime) when we get to inseminate.
So I forgot a couple of grocery items at the store. I always forget to put something on the list. I'm getting alot of cleaning done. Trying to focus on one room at a time. I'm going to try to come up with a daily schedule of what I need to commit to and I hope DP and I can make one for her too. I really want things to be better. Let's see if this time away can help us to start fresh.
That's all for now - have to finish putting dogs out - they just ate supper. And then it's back to cleaning!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope they got home safe!! Thanks for all the support yesterday! It means a lot!
Hope you got all the cleaning done to DP's satisfaction. :)
Keep me posted on the insemination this weekend!!
Post a Comment