Thursday, August 7, 2008
It just goes on...
And now she just called me in a bad mood because she can't find the cans of sloppy joe in the pantry. I have no idea where it is. I am sick of these calls at work - THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO FROM HERE! I can not look for it, I can not tell her where it is. And then she gets pissy with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. I really don't know what to say. It's so easy to tell someone to leave, but that's easier said than done. I definitely agree she should be doing more. She's not being fair to you. I wonder how she would feel if the shoes were reversed. I don't think she would ever leave you because she's just got it so good.
I'm sorry sweetie ((((HUGS))))
Post a Comment