Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No symptoms

No symptoms at all today. I actually feel pretty good all the way around. The nausea and headache and PMS feelings from yesterday morning did not repeat today. My temp is still up. This is the highest it has been of my last 3 non-medicated cycles. It's hard to compare it to all my clomid cycles. It's still a long wait until Monday though!!

Work continues to be very busy. Bills were due and we are scheduled to run cancellation at 3 PM. I've really been trying to help out and I think my boss is pleased - yay brownie points!! Even though it is not my direct area, if I want to advance in the office, I have to learn it. The next step up would be to manage multiple divisions. It's been hard because there is still so much I don't know. I've been working on answering student e-mails and I've definitely learned alot and I'm proud of myself.

Home has been fine for the last couple of days. No major fighting or problems. I was tired last night so tonight I need to step it up a bit. I think DP is being a little forgiving because of the Olympics.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Hope those symptoms come soon! :) Glad things are going better at home.

Thanks for all the support! It means a lot! Love ya tons girl!!