Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm very bad

So we couldn't stand it yesterday and bought more pregnancy tests. The doctor not wanting to give me my number is really getting to us. So I did the test as soon as I got home. I'm on CD 30, 17 DPO (yesterday) and whoa - how past it went positive and dark too!! So I'm guessing my HCG is very high because with DS at CD 29 you could barely see it. So I did some research and found that very high HCG is a sign of molar pregnancy - VERY BAD or multiples - VERY GOOD. And that's where looking at the progesterone I guess can come in. High progesterone with high HCG could indicate these two situations. BUT none can be confirmed without an ultrasoound and it's too early for that. Molar pregnancies are not usually determined this early.

It's almost noon. 3 hours to go until I might have my results.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Sounds like things are going good! That's awesome girl!

I got your e-mail and I'll be responding later...i haven't forgotten or ignored you. :)