Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Final Numbers are in

When I went to the doctor for my repeat blood work, my progesterone was in so here is the final analysis:

Blood was drawn on CD28, DPO 15
HCG: 54
Projesterone: 17.9

Should know todays results by Tuesday. Today is CD 32, DPO 19. Home test was very dark again this AM and turned positive almost before the control line. Still having pain from the left ovary, but there has been no more pre AF CM. Uterus feel full, but no cramping. Nausea comes and goes.

DP leaves for "home" tonight to help her sister with some financial isses. It's just going to be me and DS. I planned a playdate for tomorrow and then Sunday we are going to church to light some candles and offer prayers of thanks. And I need to clean the house. Ugh, something always needs cleaning.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Sounds good! I'm so happy for you!!