Well, in some ways I'm glad it is Friday. I need some rest! It looks like the peak nausea times will be from 10 -2 ish. I'm feeling kinda crappy right now. DP still does not want to talk to me. I am hoping we can talk tonight. I kind of avoided it last night because I just couldn't stay up all night talking and crying. The stress of this is making me feel worse and of course I have to relax - the stress is not good for me or the baby.
I'm thinking two blogs might be best. One for me and then a happy one for the rest of the world. There's just too much I don't want people to see.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
(((HUGS)))) I'm sure thinking of you! I hope you have a good weekend. I'll miss you tons girl!
Post a Comment