Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DP can just flatten my mood

Talking with DP tonight was no fun. I was so pleased with my meeting with my boss and coach today and I wanted to share it with her. Right away she dug in on the things I need to work on and how they are really important as a manager and I need to get it right and on and on. Really my boss had very little that was bad to say about me. But I'm sorry I shared anything at all with DP because just like my mom did my whole life she jumped right on the negative and made me feel like crap, like none of the positive mattered. And she started in with me about the house and what did I do all week, is the house clean, etc.

So now I'm just stuffing my face, using food to fill that empty place, using food to stuff away the feelings and emotions. I'm just going to crawl into bed now and pray I can drag myself out of it in the morning and get to work on time since I've not prepared my lunch or clothes and at this moment have no desire to do anything more than hide in the bed.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry she has to concentrate so much on the negative. As hard as it is, try to stay positive! You're doing the best you can!! (((HUGS)))