Just a quick little post in honor of Tammy - since I made my blog private, she is the only one reading it. But she reads it faithfully and gives me encouragement and advice. And she doesn't know me from a hole in the wall. But she still cares about me. She is truly amazing and I want her to know that I really appreciate the support and I look forward to her posts and comments each day! We've walked a similar path the past year and although we've never met, I feel somehow connected by our shared experiences.
Tammy is going to be TTC this month and I'm asking God to please bless Tammy and Mark this month with their dream of having a baby.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that's the sweetest thing! Thanks so much hon! And I definitely think we're connected and I do know you from a hole in the wall. :) Thanks sweetie! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment