DP called around noon and we had a much happier conversation. She actually told me that she really missed me. She said I am a pain in the ass and really piss her off at times, but that this week she realized that she really and truly missed me. That made me feel so good and I promptly told her I felt the same way. She was like what? I'm a pain in the ass eh, but then she laughed and it really felt good to exchange some fun filled and loving words. She did add that the house better be clean when she comes home. I guess I'm gonna have a busy night!
And she's gonna bring me a couple of my favorite food treats from "home". Don't know how she's gonna do it - but my mouth still waters for chocolate Reese peanut butter cake from an fantabulous Italian bakery in our old neighborhood and some yummy New England clam chowder from a local restaurant. Haven't had it since 2002, but I can still taste every bite!!
I'm going to start saving so next summer we can board the dogs and all go home.
Heading home in a bit - got to try and be good and stay off the blogging and do some chores. But I probably will post anyway!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a better talk with DP. I hope it continues. :)
Now where's that post with the things you're thankful for? :)
Post a Comment