DP is a hypocrite. Example number one - when my mom called on Tuesday to invite us out DP said no, we had too many chores to do. When HER NEPHEW called yesterday and said he wanted to come down this weekend she said yes and promised to take him to the beach on Saturday to fish and to the lake on Sunday. So when the hell are the chores gonna get done eh?
There will be more examples to come.
But before I go too far with the bashing I have to say that I do think DP has serious psychological issues which my contribute to her strange behavior. Doesn't forgive her, just helps one understand and forgive shortcomings. And she is a very good cook. I want her to try out for the next food network star show. And she's not very selfish, at least not in the ways that I am. And she's unhappy. She's complicated, life with her is complicated, but would life alone really be better?
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, sweetie. I really don't know what to say. You're going through so much. You know, I had a rough time with Mark a few years ago and we hit some rough spots. A few people told me to leave him...thinking that would make me happy again. I talked to my therapist who told me that it seems like to other people, yeah, that would be the way to go to be happy. But no matter what, even if I divorce Mark, it's not going to be easy and smooth sailing. It has its disadvantages, too. It's hard to know what to do and you need to follow your heart. I know that's easier said than done...I've been there. Maybe seeing a therapist would be good just to talk out some of the issues. I don't know. I'm always here for you and I hope you know that!
Post a Comment