Four posts in one day - how crazy is that? I'm bored with work and procrastinating. Ah, Monday is a new day, a new week, start fresh right? I'm leaving at 4 today to go get some more special diet dog food for our sick dog, who by the way is much better today! And nephew is definitely coming this weekend with his girlfriend so I have to scurry home and clean up the mess I left last night. DP wants to go to the beach tomorrow. We have about $500 until the end of the month. Gas to the beach and back will be a pretty penny. Ugh. And here I am about to get AF - no fun at the beach. I wasn't quite sure when to expect her since when nephew blew us off 2 weeks ago I just stopped logging on to FF and charting. For the first time in about 3 years, I actually don't know what CD I am on. DP did tell me I should have a private talk with nephew this weekend. Let's see how it goes. I need some answers. I am so glad it is Friday. This has been a tough week getting back to work after such a long vacation. DP seems like she's in a good mood today. I hope it lasts. I wish we could just go to the lake and not all the way to the beach...it's such a long drive. And I know I'll get stuck doing all the work. At least nephew's girlfriend is fat like me so I won't be the only whale on the beach in that damn girlie suit DP bought me. I told her I wanted men's swim shorts that came to my knees and a tank top. If Tammy Lynn Etheridge can wear that to the beach why can't I? But DP likes me girlie and I'm really not butch. If I were not so fat I wouldn't care. But a man's swim shorts would cover more - that's all.
Okay, it will be a lovely weekend - no negative attitude allowed!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope it goes good this weekend! I'll be thinking of ya!!
Post a Comment