So I was crucified again at the parent presentation. I am so glad it was the last for the season! Let me just vent for a minute and say how it is so unfair that I have to participate in this hell. I work in a university. I collect on campus based student loans and unpaid tuition accounts. In some schools we would be part of the financial aid office, in other schools part of the cashier's/student account's office. We are part of the latter. As a manager I have to participate in parent related activities. Problem is I don't do anything on a regular basis with current students and bills. I work with people after they leave. Collections is very different. So every year I get thrown to the wolves (parents) and get asked so many questions that I don't know the answers to and take their venting when I have no control over the issues they are fussing about. It's really tough. But at the same time I want to move up in the office so I really try to learn all I can. So it's only half hearted complaining.
I'm having some little pains in my chest. Little flutters. I don't tell DP about them. I know it is stress, my blood pressure, my weight. When oh when will I get serious and lose this weight? My son needs me.
So I want to read blogs all night but I need to get going on my list and avoid being depressed. But I'm sleepy. I did not sleep well last night...maybe I'll write more later.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry sweetie....I'm just getting to read this now. I'm glad you're feeling better and what a compliment you made to me! Thanks so much!!
Post a Comment