Well my meeting went longer than expected today so I just went home afterwards. DP just called - she decided to follow the GPS map in the car and somehow they got off of 95 in Baltimore. They are headed back because the other way is wwwaaaaayyyy out of the way. She is definitely directionally challenged because she also went the wrong way just getting from out house to 95. They probably won't get "home" until after 2 am which does not make me feel good with the baby in the car and the adults having no sleep.
The house is strangely silent and empty. I'm glad I have the dogs for company. I have homework to do for class tomorrow so I guess I'd best get busy reading. It's going to be a long night keeping up with the travellers and their progress north.
One of my dogs is still sick. We are adjusting his diet again to see if that will help. I'm glad I have class tomorrow - it will be another short day for the dogs. They are used to DP being at home to put them out all day. Well, there's alot to do so I'd best get to it! I have to get my clothes ready and make lunch AND finish my homework! Yuck.
Did I mention that it is quiet and lonely here? I'm going to miss my little cuddle bug and his bedtime routine which we would have been starting in a few minutes...
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment