Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

It's a Monday

So what more can I say about that? It was very hard to get up and out of the house this morning. But I have to shake these blues. I'm trying to figure out why they have hit me so badly. I think it's being alone and the lack of routine on top of all the other stress. I suffer from depression, but have been medication free for some time now. I really work hard at it and having DS keeps me committed to plugging along for his sake. There's so much on my plate right now, I guess the break in the routine has given me too much time to think about things. But I have to muddle through - there's lots to do at home and I want DP to be proud of me when she comes back.

I did finally talk to them this morning. DP's cell phone is dead - she forgot her charger and can only charge the phone while in the car which is not very often. It really bothers me because we can't talk - we have to talk real quick on her sister's cell phone. And she never has privacy to talk and there are things we need to talk about. She said she missed me but I don't believe her. I'm feeling very selfish. I know she is there to support her sister, but I feel forgotten. It's so silly really. But she's there with our son, surrounded by family, even though things are sad and stressful. But I'm home alone with no one but the dogs and a couple of fish to talk to!

But I am determined to get over these blues. I'm going to make a list of what I want to accomplish each night this week. Lists always seem to help me. I guess because it feels good when I can cross something off. Having lunch with the boss today - we have to go over my project for class. More later....

No comments: