UPDATE: Finally talked to DP, she says there is no way she can stress her sister out and go to the ER, she will just go to appt. I made for her on Monday. So that makes me wonder, how sick is she one, or two is she really sick and being stubborn as she often is when it comes to her medical health and do I need to be a worried wreck for a week? UGH All I can say is thank goodness this is my last presentation for the summer to parents because that stresses me out too! I'm going home as soon as I am done!!!!!!!!!
I am totally freaking out right now. So DP wanted me to call her doctor. She's been having alot of pain and swelling in her legs and she's having some trouble urinating. Well the doctor's office said she needs to go to the ER!! And of course I can not get in touch with DP. Apparently this could be a sign of a kidney problem and since she is out of town and can not go to the doctor's office - she needs to go to the ER. I can't get in touch with her on any of her sister's cell phones.
I'm feeling sick. DP can be a bit of a hypochondriac. But she does have a heart condition, which she complained about for years having pain and no doctor believed her, and then finally they found it. So I'm always torn as to whether or not she's for real when she says something is bothering her. Is it really that bad? But after they finally discovered that she did have a heart condition, I've tried to believe her more when she says something feels wrong.
But seriously if she is really sick, I don't know that I can take on any more stress - her being up there with the baby and all that is going on with her family and me down here with no one to help with the dogs. I can not possible handle another problem. And if she's not sick and just looking for attention, well I can't handle that either.
My blood pressure is so high, I'm going to end up having a heart attack or a stroke. I feel that sick over all this stress coming my way. How am I supposed to get through the moments until I can talk to her about this??
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you got a hold of her and she'll at least be going on. How stressful. :(
Post a Comment