We stayed up until 1 AM working on the bedroom floor. It's slow going when you are new at it! I'm so sleepy right now - I got up late and did not have time for breakfast or coffee either at home or on the road on the way to meet the van. What a mess we have in the house and everyone starts arriving tomorrow. First it will be nephew and hopefully he'll help us out some tomorrow. SIL arrives Friday, nephew's GF arrives Saturday and then they both go home Sunday night. SIL's GF arrives Tuesday and I'm not sure when they are going home, Friday maybe. Nephew and GF want to come back that weekend as well. My other SIL and her kids were supposed to drive down Tuesday but I think gas prices are going to keep them at home.
The house is a mess, the painting is not done in the kitchen and of course the bedroom floor. And once all that is done and the construction supplies put away, then I have to clean the house. I think tonight and tomorrow will be very long days! If my brother hadn't been such a jerk, the floor would have been done this weekend and I could have used each night this wek to do laundry, clean bathrooms, etc. I'm going to need to make a list of what absolutely needs to be done before each guest arrives. Having a list might help me!
So last month it looks like I ovulated very early and I was hoping for the same this month since nephew will be here tomorrow. So far it's not looking good. Is it a sign? I haven't lost any weight and fell out of walking on the treadmill after the first week. I wish I could figure out how to get out of the vicious circle. I'm overweight and I don't sleep well at night. I'm too tired in the morning to excercise before work - I get up at 5:20 as it is to take care of the animals and get myself ready to leave the house at 6:35 to catch the van. Work is so stressful, I'm tired when I get home at 6 and then I have the dogs, dinner, and the baby until bedtime. Now it's 8 or so and I then have to get ready for work the next day - make lunch, iron clothes, dogs out before bed. When am I supposed to excercise. Yet if I lost weight I know I would feel so much better. So anyway, is it safe to be pregnant and so fat? I know another obese woman (worse than me) and she got pregnant and then had a preemie like me. Are fat people more prone to problems. I don't know - I should google it.
I guess I'd better go do some work and maybe hunt down some coffee and breakfast!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow...you've got quite the round coming to your house! And all the work to do. I hope things all work out.
I hope you have a great time and have fun! Thanks for the comment and letting me know...otherwise I probably would've been worried. I'm such a worrywart. :)
Have fun....take care of yourself. And if you need to vent, I'm just an e-mail away. :) Love ya girl!!
Post a Comment